Day 32: From Hergec Novi (Montenegro) to Cavtat (Croatia)

Today I woke up early and left Herceg Novi around 6:40 am to avoid the peak hot hours during my ride. I rode 51 km with an 838-meter uphill in about 3 hours. The ride was pleasant, with lovely sea views from the coast as I made my way out of Montenegro.
After passing through the border control, which was pretty fast, I headed to the Kupica Peninsula, hoping to find a road along the coast. However, there were only dirt roads, so I returned to the main road and continued to Molunat to check out the beautiful fishing village.
After that, I explored the "Dubrovnik Golden Valley." Cycling in this area is amazing: small roads, lots of vegetation, wineries along the countryside, and watermills. It's all pure beauty. I spent some time in the area before reaching my destination: Cavtat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11: From Nuglasica to Grabovica

Day 15: From Glamping Bagrem to Lukomir

Day 27: From Kotor to Perast